Professionals active in the audiovisual industry, including film students, can apply for an accreditation for the festival. Please fill in the information below
Professionelen actief in de filmsector en media, alsook filmstudenten, kunnen een accreditatie voor het festival aanvragen. Gelieve hiervoor onderstaande informatie in te vullen
- An accreditation gives access to all public screenings and events, not including opening- and closing night, as long as tickets are available.
- All accreditations are STRICTLY personal and should be shown when entering the cinema.
- Reserved tickets should be cancelled beforehand if you can't make it to the screening
- Repeated no-shows will result in the cancellation of the accreditation and associated tickets
- When your payment is processed (this might take up to 3 days), you will be sent your accreditation pass code, which you can use to reserve tickets for the festival once ticketing sales start (beginning of November)
- An accreditation pass costs 30€ for film professionals ; 15€ for filmstudents currently (full-time) enrolled in a accredited film school.
- Directors and producers with a film in the festival selection are exempt from the accreditation fee (with a maximum of 2 passes per film). Contact the festival for a fee waiver.
- Your accreditation will also give you access to the guest list and video library